NEW YORK – Cohen & Steers Capital Management, an income-oriented investment manager focusing on real estate investment trust and utility holdings, has gone live with buy-side technology vendor Charles River Development’s Charles River Investment Management System.
Cohen & Steers has taken version 7.2 of Charles River IMS, which incorporates a platform-independent service-based architecture for enhanced scalability, web-based reporting tools, and a Java-based compliance engine. The system also
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1