NEW YORK – Imagine software, the New-York-based provider of trading and risk management technology, has added historical Monte Carlo analysis to the risk module in the vendor’s Imagine Trading System. According to Branden Jones, Imagine’s marketing manager, the service has been available to the firm’s 100 or so hedge fund clients for approximately four weeks.
Lance Smith, Imagine’s chief executive, says the new functionality – which allows institutions to extrapolate the value-at-risk in
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground