Citicorp's CrossMar subsidiary has begun marketing a portfolio management and accounting bureau service to money management firms and pension plans. CrossMar's new offering--known as Global Portfolio Service (GPS)--makes use of Global EPVS, a portfolio management system from Boston-based Computer Aided Decisions Inc.
CrossMar's GPS is aimed at pension plans and money managers that have outgrown their PC-based systems and now require more processing power to manage their portfolio information
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground