Citicorp's CrossMar subsidiary has begun marketing a portfolio management and accounting bureau service to money management firms and pension plans. CrossMar's new offering--known as Global Portfolio Service (GPS)--makes use of Global EPVS, a portfolio management system from Boston-based Computer Aided Decisions Inc.
CrossMar's GPS is aimed at pension plans and money managers that have outgrown their PC-based systems and now require more processing power to manage their portfolio information
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1