New York--IBJ Whitehall Bank and Trust Co. has selected and is operating a suite of Financial Models Co.’s portfolio management products for its asset management division.
FMC’s range of products will replace a mixture of vendor-supplied and in-house technology, which included SunGard 1 for portfolio management and an in-house global plus system for custodianship.
IBJ Whitehall will not install the FMC products on its premises but will gain access to them through a secure dial-up to FMC’s
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain