New York--IBJ Whitehall Bank and Trust Co. has selected and is operating a suite of Financial Models Co.’s portfolio management products for its asset management division.
FMC’s range of products will replace a mixture of vendor-supplied and in-house technology, which included SunGard 1 for portfolio management and an in-house global plus system for custodianship.
IBJ Whitehall will not install the FMC products on its premises but will gain access to them through a secure dial-up to FMC’s ser
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1