SS&C has a new project manager/senior consultant. The Hartford, Conn.-area software company hired Normand Boulanger to be responsible for system installation, conversions and consulting for SS&C clients--and also for managing Schedule D compliance. Boulanger comes to SS&C from Travelers Inc., where he was an investment accounting manager handling fixed-income accounting and, yes, Schedule D compliance. An SS&C spokesperson says that Boulanger is not replacing anybody. "It's a new position,"
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground