Lazard Freres & Co.'s Lazard Freres Asset Management is evaluating a contingent of portfolio management and accounting systems, even as it moves ahead with tests of Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Portia. Lazard has been planning to install the Unix-based version of Portia for some time, but opted to hedge its bets when it became clear that the system was not yet up to speed.
Lazard officials didn't return calls seeking comment. But other sources--both within and outside the firm--say that
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground