LONDON--BrainPower, the Amsterdam-based developer and supplier of investment analysis and decision support tools for the buy side, has launch a pair of analytics tools that the company believes are capable of meeting an entire organization’s decision support and analysis needs.
StockXceed and FundXceed, browser-based modules that run on Microsoft’s Windows 2000 operating system, have been designed with investment and mutual fund managers, private client advisors, fund of funds and hedge fund
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground