Andrew Sykes, head of alternative investments and private banking at Schroders, is leaving after 25 years at the London-based firm. He will stay on until March 2004 and then pass on his responsibilities for hedge funds, structured products and private equity.
Avinash Persaud, who worked as global head of research at financial services group State Street, will join fund of hedge fund manager Global Asset Management. Persaud is expected to launch a currency fund at London-based Global, as it
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground