Tony Kirby, executive director of the Global Straight Through Processing Association (GSTPA), is leaving to join bolero.net, the electronic trade finance initiative.
BNP Paribas announced this week that it has hired Antonio Carballo as a senior high-yield research analyst covering industrials. Reporting to Kathryn Swintek, global head of the bank’s high-yield group, Carballo, will be based in London. With credit analysis experience totaling 10 years, he arrives from Credit Suisse First Bost
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1