Tony Kirby, executive director of the Global Straight Through Processing Association (GSTPA), is leaving to join bolero.net, the electronic trade finance initiative.
BNP Paribas announced this week that it has hired Antonio Carballo as a senior high-yield research analyst covering industrials. Reporting to Kathryn Swintek, global head of the bank’s high-yield group, Carballo, will be based in London. With credit analysis experience totaling 10 years, he arrives from Credit Suisse First
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground