BURLINGTON, MASS.--Charles River Developments (CRD) has started deliveries of the latest version of its trader order management system, version 3.10. The company announced an upgrade to its compliance master compliance checking system earlier this year (IMT, April 10).
The new version sports a new export router facility, which transmits formatted objects to parties, places orders, sends allocations via OASYS, notifies custodians by ISITC, sends settlement instructions, transmits ASCII files
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground