New York City-based Soros Fund Management (SFM) has completed the first phase of deploying the Unix version of Shepro Braun Systems' Total Return portfolio management and accounting system. SFM singled out Shepro Braun last year for its product following several months of rigorous evaluations.
Ulf Svensson, SFM director of MIS, says his firm initially rolled out Total Return to support a segment of the firm's domestic portfolio. "Our implementation plan is to first place a portion of our
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground