CHICAGO -- The Northern Trust Company, a custody, asset administration and investment management services firm, is offering institutional clients using its Global Investor Passport portal access to Corporate Governance Quotient (CGQ) scores set by Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS), a Maryland-based provider of proxy voting and corporate governance services. Clients can then incorporate these scores into their overall portfolio management strategies.
ISS’s CGQ system rates 7,500
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain