Thomson Financial Services Inc. and Merrin Financial Inc. have completed an interface between Thomson's Oasys electronic trade confirmation and allocation network and Merrin' front-end Financial Trading System (FTS). The interface will give Merrin clients optional access to Oasys, which allows users to ascertain the accuracy of trades and customer allocations during the trading day instead of later.
Terms of the venture were not announced. But a Thomson spokesman says the development of the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain