Thomson Financial Services Inc. and Merrin Financial Inc. have completed an interface between Thomson's Oasys electronic trade confirmation and allocation network and Merrin' front-end Financial Trading System (FTS). The interface will give Merrin clients optional access to Oasys, which allows users to ascertain the accuracy of trades and customer allocations during the trading day instead of later.
Terms of the venture were not announced. But a Thomson spokesman says the development of the
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank