NEW YORK--Plan Sponsor Exchange, Inc. (PSE) the Internet-based investment manager database and request for proposal search facility, is setting its sites on European money managers and fund trustees as part of its expansion plans. Its initial target market is the UK, with the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland to follow shortly.
The Web site, which has been live in the US since June 1999 and currently has 1,200 plans sponsors as registered users, allows sponsors or fund trustees to search
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain