NEW YORK--Plan Sponsor Exchange, Inc. (PSE) the Internet-based investment manager database and request for proposal search facility, is setting its sites on European money managers and fund trustees as part of its expansion plans. Its initial target market is the UK, with the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland to follow shortly.
The Web site, which has been live in the US since June 1999 and currently has 1,200 plans sponsors as registered users, allows sponsors or fund trustees to search a
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1