CUNA Mutual Insurance Group and Century Cos. of America are planning to install three modules of Princeton Financial System Inc.'s PAM portfolio accounting and management system in their consolidated portfolio management, investment accounting and custodial departments. The first of the three modules is scheduled to go live by the beginning of June.
The rollout of the PAM system is part of the consolidation of the firms' 16-person investment accounting and custodial departments. In addition,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground