Bridge Hires Fidelity's Lamoureux
Bridge Information Systems has hired Robert Lamoureux to the new position of senior vice president, FIX product development. A key contributor to the FIX initiative, Lamoureux joins Bridge from Fidelity Investments, where he was director of investment systems.
At Fidelity, Lamoureux worked on building the firm's equity trading workstation, its fund management system, and also worked on FIX-related projects.
Bridge is also acquiring from Lamoureux the rights to
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1