The Ohio State Teachers Retirement Fund (STRF) plans to install a UNIX-based version of Texas Instruments Inc.'s Investment Management Information System--known as Maximis--at its offices in Columbus. The system will replace an IBM mainframe-based version of Maximis that STRF currently operates at a remote data center in Ohio.
STRF manages more than $20 billion, mostly in equities, using active management techniques. The plan runs four equities portfolios, trades through over 50 different
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain