NEW YORK – The Missouri State Employees' Retirement System (Mosers), a Jefferson City, Missouri-based public pension fund with $6 billion in assets under management, has implemented the browser-based version of DST International's (DSTi) HiRisk risk management system.
The pension fund will use HiRisk for its equity, fixed income, and alternative investment portfolios. The ASP system features an event simulation model for enterprise and portfolio risk, scenario-based analytics, as well as
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground