LONDON--SG Asset Management UK, owned by some of the firm's own directors and by Société Générale, has decided to install Financial Models Corp.'s PAGES document generation system in order to automate its customer reporting, as part of a larger scale revamp of its IT infrastructure.
PAGES will replace SG Asset Management's existing semi-automatic method of customer portfolio report production. At present the firm employs a labor-intensive combination of manual desktop publishing that consists
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground