BERKELEY, CA -- Barra has launched updated versions of its Aegis and Cosmos risk management systems for equity and fixed-income portfolios respectively.
The latest version of Aegis, Aegis 3.4, features daily attribution capabilities for European equity portfolios, as well as flexible weight constraints allowing managers to help mitigate concentration risk. Version 3.4 also provides complete coverage of the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) for more uniform and comprehensible
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground