BOSTON -- Buy-side order management system (OMS) vendor Macgregor has partnered with Pipeline Trading Systems, the New York-based developer of the Pipeline alternative trading system (ATS) to offer clients access to the platform.
The Pipeline ATS incorporates hidden book orders that allow investment managers and hedge funds to anonymously negotiate exchange-traded and listed stocks in large trade blocks, which helps mitigate against front running and penny jumping.
According to Steve Alepa,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain