LONDON--Baring Asset Management (BAM) decided to move beyond broker-supplied FIX connections and selected the Financial Fusion Engine for its in-house FIX connections. BAM has also implemented Latentzero’s Minerva order management and dealing system.
FIX is a key part of the firm’s extended--from investment decision to trade settlement--STP strategy. "FIX is our connectivity initiative for the moment, and out of that I think we might get some clues as to how our Market Operations team attack
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain