Provident Life & Accident Insurance Co. has selected Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s Pam for Securities to support some 50 users in its so-called investment department and investment accounting unit. The insurance company, which is scheduled to go live with Pam on IBM OS/2-based workstations in the fourth quarter, chose Princeton's portfolio management and accounting system over Securities Software & Consulting Inc.'s Camra.
Provident plans to install Pam in place of its two incumbent
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain