LONDON -- Reuters said on February 18 that it plans to buy data, research and technology vendor Multex, for £121 million ($195 million). The company plans to use Multex to strengthen its research offerings in the institutional and retail market.
The deal would also strengthen Reuters’ offerings in fundamentals and estimates data, which it is not known for. Chris Feeney, president of Multex, says together the firms can also act as a single data source for clients that previously bought from
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground