Omgeo, the Depository Trust and Clearing Corp./Thomson Financial ESG straight through processing global joint venture, and the Global Straight Through Processing Association will work toward interoperability, officials from both camps asserted at last week’s annual ISITC-IOA industry forum in Boston.
GSTPA’s acting director, C. Steven Crosby, and Thomson Financial ESG executive managing director Lee Cutrone sat on the same panel at last week’s conference and predicted the industry would
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground