BOSTON -- Asset manager Pioneer Investment Management is using video communication to co-ordinate the efforts of its research groups located in its Boston headquarters and Dublin (Ireland), Milan and Singapore offices.
The asset manager uses the AG2500 IP Gateway from California-based Avistar Communication Corp to link Pioneer’s research group via a wide-area network, using IP or circuit-switched networks. Pirondini says the group is split between Dublin and Boston, with teams of 20 and 16
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground