LONDON--Software group Misys has completed a restructuring and rebranding exercise to split its subsidiary ACT Financial Systems into two renamed businesses--Misys Asset Management Systems and Misys Securities Trading Systems. Misys is hoping to strengthen the exposure of what it considers are under-recognized products.
Misys Asset Management Systems is hoping its new CEO Chris Potts (BSIT, March) will play a pivotal role in raising the profile of its products, which include Apollo in the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground