Morgan Stanley has begun working with its institutional-investor clients--including plan sponsors and their fund managers--to provide them with dynamic, risk-adjusted asset allocation models and risk management software tools. These technologies are being provided to meet what Morgan says is its customers' growing demand for new and customized ways to monitor and manage the aggregate market risks of their investment portfolios.
According to Lisa Polsky, Morgan's chief derivatives strategist
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain