GLASGOW--Britannic Asset Management is upgrading its order management system (OMS) from Longview’s Landmark 2.3 to Longview 2000 to prepare for next day settlement and provide FIX connectivity. The firm is also replacing its retail fund system with FAS 2000 from International Financial Data Services (IFDS).
Britannic is rolling out Longview 2000 across all of its equity desks. The conversion has just started--it’s rolling first onto a test server--and the fund managers have not yet started
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground