PARIS--Indocam, Credit Agricole’s asset management subsidiary, is installing an electronic trade confirmation (ETC) system as part of its move toward building a straight through processing capability for its back-office settlements function.
At the heart of the project is an enterprise application integration platform (EAI) from Sungard Business Integration, formerly known as Mint. The EAI will serve as a hub and interface between Indocam’s trade order management system and third-party
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground