Massachusetts Financial Services Inc. has begun installing Merrin Financial Inc.'s DOS-based front-office trading system to support some 25 equities traders. At Mass Financial, the so-called Merrin Financial Trading System (MFTS), will replace a proprietary, PC-based trading system.
According to a source at the firm, MFTS beat out Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Portia system--a system that, while marketed primarily as a portfolio management system, also provides trade order-entry
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground