SAN FRANCISCO--Barclays Global Investors this month named Paul Stevens to head its global technology enterprise, with responsibility for the group's IT activities worldwide. In his new role, Stevens will take on responsibility for applications and infrastructure, strategic technology projects and the firm's Internet activities.
Stevens will join Barclays Global early next month. His IT group will be responsible for supporting Barclays Global's trading and investment operations in San
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground