Advent Software Inc. has tapped Henry Murphy, formerly of Maximum Data Corp., to head up development of the multicurrency version of Advent's Professional Portfolio management system, sources say. The hush-hush system, code-named Geneva, is due to be launched this year. Murphy parted company with MaxData this spring (IMT, April 17).
Andersen Consulting Inc. is rumored to be throwing battalions of consultants at Los Angeles-based Capital Group in an attempt to upgrade or replace parts of the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain