SAN DIEGO--Clients of Indata's IMS for Windows, who also use the Autex/Traderoute network, will now be able to send their orders electronically to brokers on the Traderoute network. Furthermore, the clients will receive their execution reports in real time through the FIX protocol. This reduces the potential for errors and gives the traders the ability to handle increased order flow.
Traderoute is Autex's electronic order routing and execution reporting service. It enables investment managers
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground