SAN DIEGO--Clients of Indata's IMS for Windows, who also use the Autex/Traderoute network, will now be able to send their orders electronically to brokers on the Traderoute network. Furthermore, the clients will receive their execution reports in real time through the FIX protocol. This reduces the potential for errors and gives the traders the ability to handle increased order flow.
Traderoute is Autex's electronic order routing and execution reporting service. It enables investment managers
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse