WINDSOR, Connecticut--On the same day last month that SS&C Technologies reported solid third-quarter results, earning $1.9 million on sales of $18.4 million, the company also released the news of some departures from its senior executive ranks. But the executives who left the developer of the Camra 2000 portfolio management system haven't gone very far, both will be joining an energy trading startup which is 24 per cent owned by SS&C.
The departing executives are SS&C's president and chief
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground