Acquisitions and alliances
Eagle and Charles River extend relationship
Boston-based Eagle Investment Systems and Charles River Development, based in Burlington, MA, have announced the development of a joint interface between Eagle Pace, a data hub and portfolio management system, and Charles River’s integrated portfolio management, compliance and order management suite, including the Charles River Trading System (CRTS) and ComplianceMaster.
The companies say the interface will provide users w
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling