Corrections/clarifications: Sept. 15 IMT misidentified London-based software house Citymax Integrated Information Systems Ltd.... Sept. 29 IMT misstated details of Vestek Systems Inc.'s acquisition; the vendor was acquired by Datastream International Ltd., a unit of Primark Corp. in 1994.
And speaking of Citymax Integrated Information Systems Ltd., the software vendor has launched a New York-based subsidiary: Citymax Integrated Information Systems Inc. Citymax Inc.'s primary function will be
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain