NEW YORK and SAN FRANCISCO – Paladyne Systems, the recently formed hedge fund technology vendor headed up by former Cogency chief executive, Sameer Shalaby, has launched a hosted front-to-back suite of technologies acquired from a multi-strategy New York-based hedge fund, and has also partnered with Advent Software to roll out an ASP version of the Geneva hedge fund accounting system.
The suite comprises Paladyne Portfolio Master, which includes order and portfolio management, real-time P&L,
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution