Wasserstein Perella & Co. has gone live with EJV Partners L.P.'s UniVu fixed-income data and analytics platform to support its new joint venture with Roll & Ross Asset Management, known as WP Capital Management L.P. The investment management firm, based in Greenwich, Conn., specializes in fixed-income instruments, mainly mortgage-backed securities.
The firm decided to install UniVu a few months ago. The decision was based mainly on the EJV's willingness to sell its applications programming
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground