Merrin Financial has begun to push its Financial Trading Platform in Europe by signing two deals with leading fund management operations. Sources say that Prudential Portfolio Managers (PPM), the UK-based fund management subsidiary of the Prudential Corporation with £85 billion in assets under management, and Gartmore Fund Managers, a unit of the National Westminster Bank, with £57 billion under management, have both signed up for the system.
Officials at PPM and at Gartmore decline to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground