TORONTO – Lionhart, a Toronto-based hedge fund focused on equity-linked, market-neutral global arbitrage strategies, has implemented SunGard Trading and Risk Systems’ Monis derivatives platform for its convertible bonds pricing and analysis.
Lionhart will use SunGard’s Monis Convertibles XL spreadsheet-based analytics libraries to enhance its credit default and asset swap analytics capabilities. The system will be deployed to the firm’s convertible arbitrage traders and risk managers in its T
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1