Scott Moss joined Bisys Fund Services as senior vice president based in the firm's New York office. Moss will guide and direct business development, sales and marketing for the US and Europe. Moss had been an independent consultant.
Advent Software hired Collin Cohen as vice president for corporate development and mergers and acquisitions. Prior to working at Advent, Cohen was a principal with American Industrial Partners, a buyout fund managing almost $800 million in equity.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain