TORONTO--Wilco International has opened a new office in Toronto, to join its long established New York office in servicing the North American region.
Wilco’s Canadian operation is headed up by Roy Staines, President, who has overall control of Wilco’s North American operations. Wilco’s new presence in the Canadian market is part of its global strategy of supporting business expansion through the establishment of regional centres.
"Wilco has the belief that long-term growth in a major market
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain