NEW YORK -- London-based vendor Beauchamp Financial has signed Scotia Capital, the prime brokerage unit of Canada’s Scotiabank, and Connecticut-based hedge fund and commodity trading adviser Graham Capital Management to its FundManager trade entry, portfolio and risk management platform.
Scotia Capital has licensed Beauchamp’s FundManager product as well as its Trading Data Platform (TDP). TDP will be used internally as a data warehouse, while FundManager will be made available as a portfolio
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain