Bridge Information Systems Inc. board members last week voted 13-7 to install current president and chief operating officer Charles Dill as chief executive, sources say, ousting former chairman and chief executive Charles Lebens from the managing position he has held since 1974, when he founded the company.
Lebens came under fire following an investigation into unauthorized trading by his son and three other traders at Bridge, according to sources. Five senior officers, including Lebens, have
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground