DALLAS – Custodial service provider Penson Worldwide has built an interface with Advent Custodial Data (ACD), Advent Software’s custodial data network, to enable buy-side clients using Advent’s Axys reporting and accounting system to access custodial account information to improve portfolio management and performance.
Advent’s ACD product consolidates account information from more than 400 member custodians and posts it into Axys. Buy-side managers can access data submitted by Penson to the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground