A lot has been discussed and written about the Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC's) proposed rule 203(b)(3)-2 that requires hedge fund advisers to register with the Commission under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. But another SEC proposal requiring hedge funds to archive emails and instant messages for auditing purposes is also on the horizon. Eze Castle's Chris Grandi explains.
Much is being publicised about the changing regulatory environment in the US-domiciled hedge fund
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain