Arbor Trading, a fixed income broker-dealer in Columbus, Oh., has used a toolkit from On-Line Innovations of Barrington, Ill. to build an application that allows Arbor’s institutional clients to connect to Arbor’s information and analytics in real time via the Internet.
On-Line’s toolkit, called Open Dialog, establishes the connection by downloading an interface program onto an end user’s Microsoft Windows-based PC. This interface, which is only 250 kilobytes in size and needs to be
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain