NEW YORK--CDC Investment Management is implementing a web-based risk reporting mechanism codeveloped with Netrisk. The system, which will be productized and marketed by Netrisk as Crystalbox, is aimed at providing CDC's institutional clients with better information about the risk associated with its investment strategies.
CDC, a US subsidiary of France's Caisse des Depots & Consignations, is a hedge fund manager with $4.8 billion under management. According to Blu Putnam, president, the firm
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain