TORONTO--Seeking to address the ever-increasing demands put on its investment management operations, CI Mutual Funds has licensed PAM from Princeton Financial Systems. The system is due to be fully integrated by the first quarter of 2001.
Headquartered in Toronto, CI had used its existing accounting systems to reach over $25 billion in mutual fund assets, but the firm decided that it couldn’t expect to double the assets managed without changing the tools at hand. Until the arrival of PAM, a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground